The Internet's Most Comprehensive Recipes Collection
Dave and Buster's Blackened Chicken Pasta
• 6 ounces chicken breast, blackened
• 1 tablespoon virgin olive oil
• 1 cup sliced button mushrooms
• 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
• 1/3 cup Roma tomatoes, diced (plus 1 tablespoon for presentation)
• 2 teaspoons Poultry Magic
• 1/4 cup Alfredo sauce, ready to use
• 1/2 cup heavy (whipping) cream
• 1 1/2 tablespoons grated Asiago cheese
• 1 1/2 cups cooked linguini pasta
• 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
Heat saute pan and add olive oil. Add chicken and mushrooms to heated saute pan. Saute for about 2 1/2 minutes until the chicken is cooked.
Add garlic and 1/3 cup of Romas, saute for 30 seconds.
Add 2 tsp of blacken seasoning and toss pan to mix. Add Alfredo Sauce, heavy cream and Asiago. Set pan aside without heating sauce or continue with recipe.
Heat pasta. If sauce was set, then heat sauce to a simmer.
In large pasta bowl, place heated well drained linguini in a tall heap (twist tongs to get height). Pour sauce over linguini. Place 1 Tablespoon diced Romas over sauce. Sprinkle chopped parsley over sauce and pasta.
©2007-2012 PlatinumRecipesCollection.com All rights Reserved.